There’s simply no way that we can keep our children under our watchful eye all the time. The reality is, there are often times when our children are away from us, when you’re not there.
Let’s face it…You’re busy. You’ve got work to do. There’s a long list of responsibilities nagging at you to be looked after. As much as you’d like to always be “Super Mom” and always be there, it’s just not practical. Truth is, there are going to be times when you are separated from your children, hoping everything’s OK.
Now there’s a way your protective presence can stay with your children wherever they are with the Child I.D. Kit.
Instead of relying on hope and chance, there’s a simple way you can prepare your children and those who look after them (or find them) to deal with unwanted circumstances like a child going missing or needing medical attention.
What Do I get in the Kit?
- Fingerprint kit & baby footprint kit: Holds a recent photograph of your child and a sample of their DNA.
- Waterproof bike identification tag: Put ID on your child’s bike so if it goes missing, police can quickly return to the owner
- Helmet ID: Kid’s don’t carry ID, but putting the ID on the helmet is one more way to help ID your child if they are found, or if their helmet is found, it can be easily returned!
- Key tag (can be used as a zipper pull): Another way to have your Child carry ID without giving away their name to strangers.
- Child ID Wrist bracelet: Especially good when you are out in large crowds, and your child can easily be re-united with you.
- Child Car Seat Identification: What if your baby needed special medical help? The car seat id would have that info.
- Child Identification Card with Pouch: Make sure your child carries ID with them
- UNLIMITED SUPPLY of labels: for all your children, forever!
- NEW: iTag GPS tracker
- Coverage for ALL of your children for one low price.
Say Good-Bye to Lost & Found!
The Child I.D. Kit has everything you need to provide complete coverage for your child and their gear. Protect valuable equipment such as bikes and sports equipment. Whether lost or stolen, when the equipment is found, the tag with your Child’s ID and 24/7 toll-free number is there, ready to get your stuff returned.
Extra Ways To Protect Your Child
In addition to protecting “stuff”, the Plus Pack also includes the items you need to take your identification number that gets registered to you and lets you put it on more…
The Child I.D. That Started It All… And Continues to Protect Children Across North America 22 Years Later
The best solutions are the simplest and it doesn’t get much simpler than our original Child I.D. label. Iron it on to your child’s clothing and the 24/7 toll-free hotline is ready to reunite you with your lost child. Simple.
The simplicity of the label has more to it than just reuniting children with their families. Your child’s unique number and that 800 number is a gateway to help in two very important ways:
- Maybe a child needs medical attention…the 800 number can give them vital medical information.
- Maybe a child needs a safe place to call…the 800 number will have a caring person talk to them.
What Identification Does Your Child Have On Them, Right Now?
Would you think of walking out the house without identification? Probably not. It’s a sad truth, that as a society, we’re much better at protecting our dogs and cats. Almost all dogs and many cats have tags or are chipped so they can be speedily returned to their family in case they get lost. What identification does your child have on them right now?
Maybe you’re thinking that they know their name and maybe can tell someone how to reach you. Sometimes, our children can’t speak for themselves. Not to be overly dramatic or alarmist, but what if they’re unconscious or too panicked to communicate effectively?
I don’t mean to compare your child to a dog, but isn’t it true? As a society, we do a better job of giving our pets identification than we do for our children.
Over 262,460 Children And Counting
For 20 years and counting, our Child I.D. label has been the go-to helpline for well over 250,000 children all across North America. Over those years, we’ve reunited countless children with their parents…some children more than once!
Not just for children. Usually, when we think of the Child I.D. label, we think of younger children. But we’ve even had teenagers and seniors with disabilities on the service. The label is the perfect solution when someone can’t speak for themselves.
An Unlimited Supply of Child I.D. Labels For ALL of Your Children… No Extra Cost, Not Even Shipping
We believe so much that every child should be equipped with the Child ID label, that when you register, we give you an unlimited supply for all of your children…all for one, low monthly price. This isn’t a “child” plan, it’s a family plan!
That’s right…for as long as you’re on our monitoring service, you can order more labels at no extra cost—not even shipping—and put them on the clothes of ALL of your children.
Trusted For 20 Years and Counting
Child ID has been a leader in reuniting children with parents since 1995. During this time, we’ve reunited 18 children, recovered thousands of pieces of clothing, sports equipment, keys, bicycles and other lost or stolen items. The majority of our recoveries occur in a matter of minutes!
Let’s face it, in this life, “stuff happens”. We can’t be with our children all the time to protect them. But there are things we can do when we’re not there…
The Child I.D. Kit is a simple, affordable solution that can help reunite you with a lost child faster, be the gateway to getting time-sensitive medical information, be an 800 number for your child to reach out to and even return lost clothing. Not bad for a simple label!
As soon as your order is place, we’ll ship you your Child I.D. Kit the next day by priority post. When you get your kit, we suggest you set aside some time to (1) activate your Child I.D. reference number (it’s easy and instructions are included) and (2) iron the labels onto the clothing of your child. (TIP: Don’t just iron them onto shirts…pants, shorts, jackets and the like too).
Only $29.95 + $4.95/month monitoring
- Fingerprint kit & baby footprint kit
- Waterproof bike identification tag
- Helmet ID
- Key tag (can be used as a zipper pull)
- Child ID Wrist bracelet
- Child Car Seat Identification
- Child Identification Card with Pouch
- UNLIMITED SUPPLY of labels.
- Coverage for ALL of your children for one low price.
The majority of recoveries happen within minutes!
Yes, I want the Complete Child I.D. Kit!